Monday, October 27, 2008

Boggy Carnival Time!!

It's a glorious fall day and it's a great time to give away some goodies!!! I'm so tickled today because the makers of Chex Mix Bars has graciously offered up some awesome gift baskets to THREE lucky winners!




A Chex Mix Bars Basket of Indulgence with a box of tasty Turtle Chex Mix Bars, chocolate candles, caramel lotion and spa essentials like a loofah, hand massager, nail brush and spa towel.


New Chex Mix Bars combine crunchy Chex pieces, pretzels and peanuts with chewy and indulgent ingredients like caramel and chocolate. And if that’s not enough, they have less than 150 calories per bar and provide at least 8 grams of whole grain per serving (48 grams recommended daily)!



The Bloggy Carnival Giveaway is an awesome time to visit other blogs and have a chance to win some great things! Here's the link to visit more blogs participating in the carnival.




In order to have your name in for one of the three gift baskets, please leave a comment for us! This giveaway is for US residents. Last day for entries will be Saturday at 9:00 a.m. The winners will be posted on my blog and will be emailed, so please make sure you have a working email. :)




Good Luck!!!


204 comments:

1 – 200 of 204   Newer›   Newest»
Jennifer said...

I would love to win this! I love chex mix!

Jenny said...

I am really hoping I win one of these. They look SO YUMMY!

the_other_alice_(at)yahoo.com

AmandaK said...

I just might die of shock if I win one of these! I wonder how they would print the headline for the newspaper for that one... anyways, thanks for the giveaway!!

orchestratenoise0726[at]yahoo[dot]com

rylie's mom said...

Great basket!!! Thanks for a chance to win.

Amber said...

Please enter me :) Thank you for the giveaway!

Anonymous said...

My husband prefers bananas, apples, and all kinds of fruit over chocolate. And I do like fruit, too.

But never never never do I turn down chocolate. :)

Snowbird said...

Yummy. Great basket. Count me in, please.

Amy said...

Great giveaway! We love chex mix in our house!

Kaye said...

Yummy! Thanks for the chance to win!

Anonymous said...

Looks great!

Thanks

captain_lisaad (at) yahoo (dot) com

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Sounds delicious, Jennifer. Now come visit me b/c I'm giving away a Creative Memories frame thingy...you'll like it, I'm sure!

Carrie L said...

Those bars look so good. I've never heard of them. Thanks for the chance to win!

Melody said...

Um, yum. Would love this.

Gina said...

Ok after seeing so many of these things today I'm now craving some Chex mix lol I sure hope I win!

Thanks.

dawntrenee said...

I am a huge Chex fan, but have yet to try the bars. Would love to win.

krissy said...

OMG i didnt even know they had turtle chex mix bars !!!! I have GOT to get me some.

Croasla0 said...

yum. love the originals but I simply have to try these!

Lauren
croasla0(At)sewanee.edu

Anonymous said...

My DD loves these bars - and since they have at least a little bit of nutrition, so do I!

Christy said...

I love chex mix! Since I am 6 months pregnant, you cannot ignore those cravings.

Thanks,
Christy

Anonymous said...

I LOVE chex mix! Please add me!

Anonymous said...

This looks so good!

david_colleen@mei.net

Unknown said...

The chex mix looks tasty!

masmola said...

Great Giveaway!

Ansbaughmom said...

Ok girl-let the woman that just had a baby win!! j/k No seriously I would love to win!!

Anonymous said...

Great giveaway

Unknown said...

I think the "Caramel Lotion" sounds so good!! Please enter me into your giveaway, I love Chex products.

Anonymous said...

They look delicious! Thank you.

tanglesphdATyahooDOTcom

Janelle said...

I've a house full of Chex fanatics, so this would be just fabulous! Thanks for the chance! :)

Anonymous said...

Ohh, yum - count me in!

raspberrykitty at aol dot com

Bonnie said...

will stomp my feet and hold my breathe until i turn blue unless i win one of these

Erin Lowmaster said...

Count me in :) I've never had these before but they look yummy!

ellybean@connected2christ.com

Anonymous said...

I love Chex Turtle Mix, I am sure I will love the bars....Chocolate and relaxing spa items, perfect combo.

Anonymous said...

This is just what a mom of three boys needs. Chocolate and pampering...lol! :o) Thanks for the giveaways.

sis0321{@}hotmail{.}com

Dee said...

YUM YUM YUM! I would love to try these and the spa stuff areGREAT extras!

MonieG said...

This basket looks like a great stress reliever which I definately need!!

Laura said...

I love Chex Mix. My Granny used to make Chex Mix from scratch when I was a little girl. What great memories! I sure would love to try the Turtle Chex Mix bars. Thank you.

Charlotte said...

delightful! great giveaway!
margelina@comcast.net

D.Lo's Daily Thoughts said...

oh yummy! I am starving now lol!

Anonymous said...

This looks like fun and my husband would love the bars! Thanks for the great giveaway.
Stephanie
dsmoore1 @ centurytel.net

Judy said...

Well, now I have to go find something chocolatey to eat! LOL

Thanks for an awesome giveaway!

Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... said...

Plan of attack...go in and run a hot bath, light the chocolate candles, open the box of chex mix bars, crack door open just a bit & throw them to the 3 kids banging on the door wanting my attention, slam door and enjoy bath while they eat the chex bars :D (of course I will have stowed a bar or two away for myself!)
:) just kidding...um...sort of ;)
ty so much for the giveaway!

Dixie said...

I would love this!
Thank you.



southrngal(at)gmail(dot)com

linda a said...

Awesome giveaway, thank you!!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Terrific giveaway. Thanks! This looks simply divine.

kal said...

Chocolate and spa stuff - count me in! Thanks!

Alicia said...

yummy for my tummy

Thanks for the giveaway! >^..^<

Tara said...

Wow that looks really good!!!

Tara
cloudspassby78 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Anonymous said...

This sounds wonderful!!! Great giveaway - thanks for offering!
~Tanya
the4moyers(at)msn(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm droolin'! You've triggered that need-something-salty-and-sweet thing inside me.

Deborah
dbstout{at}juno{dot}com

Anonymous said...

Yum, Chex Mix!

sundaygirl at gmail dot com

Stacy said...

Those massagers look like heaven.


hetz-junk(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I have been wanting to try these new Chex bars! Yum :)
sjbraun at hotmail dot com

Kimberly said...

I love the Chex Mix bars. They are SO GOOD!! And so very "chocolatey".

The spa stuff looks great too.

Thanks for a great giveaway!

HunnyV "at" Optonline "dot" net

paryjeja said...

great giveaway - thanks

Bebemiqui said...

Cool prize, count me in!
bebemiqui82(at)yahoo(dot)com

the schros said...

i'm in katelynthames AT yahoo DOT com

Anonymous said...

I so want to win one of these!

Tiffany @ Lattes And Life said...

I would LOVE to win!! Thanks for the chance!
give_me_a_latte at yahoo

§wanny said...

this looks wonderful!!!!

Brenda B said...

Thanks for the giveaway!

Kristin said...

yummy!

CrystalGB said...

Wonderful giveaway. Thanks for the chance.

Rach said...

Count me in!
twinzmama23(@)yahoo(.)com

Jamie said...

Sounds like a fun giveaway.

CaseyDeuce said...

I keep seeing these and I NEED to have one!! Please count me in!!

Anonymous said...

I would love to relax and be pampered.

samsakara@twcny.rr.com

Pink, Green, and Southern said...

I would love to win! Also, the recipe for the pecans is http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1910,151160-243195,00.html When I was little, my mom made them at Christmas and called them "Reindeer Chow"

Melissa said...

These make me hungry!

Ashley said...

That makes me so hungry. I'm sitting here eating a salad and it would be great to have Turle Chex Mix to top it off with.

Staci A said...

What a wonderful combination of goodies! Thanks for the giveaway!
princess3sah(at)cs(dot)com

Anonymous said...

This sounds like heaven right about now!
Thanks for such a fun giveaway!
sblilly14(@)yahoo(.)com

Unknown said...

Awesome basket! Thanks for the chance to win your great giveaway!
proudyaya04 {at} yahoo {dot] com

Anonymous said...

oh those bars are sooo yummy!

mariajoy@hotmail.com

Wade's World said...

Sounds great!

michelle said...

Thanks for hosting a giveaway!

michelle at northofthe49 dot com

Lori said...

Super good! Thanks!

lkziegler[at]gmail[dot]com

Kathy - mom of many said...

I'd love to try those Chex bars, and I could use some spa supplies!
Kathy
bigfamily8(at)yahoo(dot)com

purplepassion126 said...

What a great basket of goodies--thanks!

Greywolf73 said...

Yum! Delicious giveaway!

Michelle said...

I would love to win this, I need to be pampered! Thank you for the giveaway!

shelnew19 [at] gmail [dot] com

Emily said...

Looks yummy!

Thanks for offering it!

princesslimey (at) gmail (dot) com

Anonymous said...

the lotion looks 'yummy'
KawaiiNeko2008 (at) aol (dot) com

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne said...

These look so good! I love it...

I'd love to send this to my best friend in Texas.

LilithSilvermane(at)gmail(dot)com

Mia said...

i heard these are to die for- would love to try thanks! daisy_collections@yahoo.com

Jill Myrick (jsc123) said...

This basket looks so wonderful.
And looks exactly like something that i need paired with one hour of me time !
Thank you so much for offering this wonderful giveaway.
I would LOVE to win !!

Heidi said...

I would love this, though I will probably have to sneak away to get some quiet time and enjoy this without my little ones all wanting a snitch of the goodies.

Thank you for the chance to win! I'm hthaden at gmail dot com.

Unknown said...

I would love to smell that lotion!!!

Lisa Garner said...

This basket look wonderful! The Turtle Chex Mix Bars sounds like they are delicious!
lisalmg (at) ktis (dot) net

Amy L said...

This basket looks so great. I would love to win it. Thanks!
aleach6179 AT gmail DOT com

Crayl said...

Thanks for a chance for something yummy and pampering. :)

Unknown said...

This looks so nice.

hafner611 {AT} gmail {DOT} com

Heidi Zawisza said...

Count me in girlie! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Great baskets. Hope to win one. Thanks for hosting this great giveaway.

TJNMBT said...

Looks like a cool basket full of goodies! Thanks.

Sandra said...

I wish I had this basket right now... Thanks for the great giveaway!

owatz (AT) telus (DOT) net

Unknown said...

would so love one of these, chocolate sounds so good right now

Jessica-MomForHim said...

I love your dots! Thanks for the giveaway!

Anonymous said...

oh I would love the basket!!
Thanks

Shannon
palmersf(at)bellsouth.net

Sarah Z said...

What would I do first - eat the Chex Mix or take a bath? Hard choice!

Thanks!
Sarah
believedreamcourage (at) gmail.com

Melissa B. said...

Chex Mix is really good. I would love to win.

Anonymous said...

I really want to win one of these! monk5@charter.net

Suzie Williams said...

These look like lovely sets. I would love to have one of these! Those Chex bars would go straight into my desk drawer as soon as I opened the box or my daughter and fiance would eat them all!

Kristan said...

would love to eat these!
andrewandkristan(at)hotmail(dot)com

Alyce said...

I would love to win this yummy treat!
akreese (at) hotmail (dot) com

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

would love to win...looks great, please enter me...mrs.mommyyatgmail.com

Becca said...

What a treat to win! Thanks! cross_home2001 (at) yahoo (dot) com

HeatherLow said...

yummy, I'd love it
poncey76 at hotmail

Qtpies7 said...

Mmm, I would love to try out the caramel lotion!

Mommy 2 Monkeys said...

These look delightful and I'm sure I'd dive right into the Chex mix bars.

Anonymous said...

Please enter me. Those look yummy! Thanks!

zarache AT aol DOT com

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow, this looks incredible! Thanks for the chance to win.

tzaddi_sister(at)yahoo(dot)com

37 Questions said...

Thanks for a great giveaway!
jjdragonfly [at] gmail {dot} com

Carol said...

This would be an awesome treat for myself. Thanks for a chance.

actsm(AT)hotmail(DOT)com

eyeslikesugar said...

How fantastic! Thank you for this giveaway; I hope I win :)
eyeslikesugar (at) gmail (dot) com

Ren said...

These look great!

KISSaholic4life said...

Chex ROCKS!

AudreyO said...

Hi, I'm Audrey. I'm mom to two girls and we live in Santa Barbara, Ca. Yep, please enter me.

toohotforturtle said...

This sounds awesome. Thanks for the giveaway

sleeslee said...

I tried one of these Chex bars earlier this week -- very yummy! Hope I win more!

Anonymous said...

Yum. Cute family picture!

Jessica @ Piece Of Me said...

I could use some me time. Please count me in.
livlifelov at yahoo dot com

shaunjoy said...

Goodness, I just realized how hungry I am!

shaunjoy(at)juno(dot)com

Unknown said...

Yummy! Enter me, please!
frog123 (at) cyipcom (dot) net

Anonymous said...

These look yummy...How can they not be with chocolate in them. Thanks for the giveaway. semtaylor(at)yahoo.com

Neen said...

OOooh please enter me

Becky said...

I would love one of these..yummy

Julie said...

I"d love to win this!

Anonymous said...

These look SO yummy. I want one bad!

Anonymous said...

What a decadant way to pamper yourself.
Thanks for the giveaway.

b{dot}werts{at}sbcglobal{dot}net

jennem said...

I am both hungry, and back-ache-y right now, so this basket looks wonderful.
Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com

Kristen said...

These bars are delicious!

Kirby McCauley said...

They sound so delicious... I'm getting hungry!

Lindsey said...

Yummy! Thanks so much for the giveaway!

Lindsey
ladyufshalott at yahoo.com

Becca Ann said...

Yum those look and sound so good

mom2boys said...

This baskets looks great. Would love a chance to win. Thanks for the giveaway!

Jodi said...

Great giveaway, would love to win this basket.

purehrt555(At)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

This really would be an indulgent treat in a healthier, more guilt-free way! Yay!
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net
Elizabeth

Karen D said...

Thanks for the giveaway!

Unknown said...

This looks delicious!


lc_intocable [at]yahoo [dot]com

Anonymous said...

So delightful :D

anastasia@mediamafia.org

Anonymous said...

So delightful :D

anastasia@mediamafia.org

Richelle said...

I would love this!

Michele P. said...

Those Chex bars look sooooo good! Please add me to the drawing, I love chocolate!

micaela6955 at msn dot com

CC said...

I would love to win! Yum!

Anonymous said...

I love chex mix! I haven't tried these yet so I would be ecstatic to win this!

Angie
Pricousins at aol dot com

noreen said...

it looks so yummy for my tummy and my skin :)

Chantelle said...

Awesome Giveaway. Thank you for the chance to win :)

Anonymous said...

THanks for the give away!
Elaine
bells6ATbellsouthDOTnet

Sarah said...

Sounds so good! sarah_jakel@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Nice gift basket with chocolate!!! Thanks for the giveaway!

Karen said...

Yum - sounds wonderful! Thanks!

Ginny said...

I love this gift basket!

Suz said...

I want to try the bars!

txhottie_86 at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

I've been seeing these everywhere.. now I *really* want one! haha.

raspberrykitty at aol dot com

Carrie Egg said...

Oh I love Chex Mix. I can't wait to try the bars. Thanks for this great giveaway.

carire_egg(at)yahoo(dot)com

Britni said...

This sounds delicious!!

Anonymous said...

I am so needing some chocolate and relaxation right now!

Krista said...

Yum yum! There are a ton of these out there, I hope I win one!
teacherkrista at gmail dot com

♥ LLL with Leslie ♥ said...

Would love this. Count me in . Thanks for the giveaway.

Anonymous said...

yummy!

I could some of this about now!

karissag at gmail.com

Katrina said...

I would love to win this! Thanks for the giveaway, and happy halloween!

msrodeobrat said...

i would love to try these chex mix bars

Molly C. said...

Perfect pampering gift!

Unknown said...

I love the Chex mix and would love to try the new bars! Great bonus with the spa set too.

Fiddle D. Dee said...

This is a wonderful offer! Thanks for the chance to enter!

Jeni said...

Pick Me! I want one of those

L. K. said...

Great giveaway. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Yummy I would love to have one.

kamewh said...

These look so wonderful!

Thank you for the great giveaway!

kerin0874 (at) yahoo (dot) com

CanCan said...

These look sooo wonderful!

onlycancan at hotmail dot com

www.MomMostTraveled.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the chance to win!
mcginnis135 at bellsouth dot net

Giulianna said...

I would love to win it because it is Chocolate and Caramel. Need I say anymore? Well, if you insist, I will indulge you, but I truly want you to indulge me with a Basket of Indulgence. It sounds delicious and to relax sounds wonderful! Thank you for this great opportunity!

Unknown said...

I would love to win this chex is awesome. Great giveaway! Thanks for the chance to win.

NinaGonzalez(at)yahoo(dot)com

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

Not only do the chex mix bars sound yummy, the lotion sounds yummy too! Thanks for the giveaway!
Angela
itsahumanzoo(at)gmail(dot)com
P.S. I’m giving away a subscription to Parents Magazine on my blog, so if you or someone you know might be interested, stop on by! :)

Anonymous said...

o please enter me...

lilhottemomma @ yahoo . com

Becky said...

Please enter me into the giveaway. Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

I love CHEX and chocolate!

daniwilliams30 At gmail DOT com

buzzd said...

Thanks for the giveaway!

frugallm said...

I could definately use some indulgence!

elkmeese at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm chocolate good!!!!

Great giveaway!!! Thanks!!

Amanda
aj_sue(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Looks delicious and indulgent! Count me in.

boldnessbe(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Looks delicious!

Jessica said...

Thanks so much for the giveaway. This looks awesome. Have a safe and Happy Halloween.

Philana said...

chocolate!! i'd love to win, thanks!

Becky N. said...

I'm really hoping to win one of these baskets! Thank you so much for the giveaway.

Jennifer said...

The basket looks great, thanks so much for the giveaway!

mattandjen[at]gmail.com

miller lawn service said...

Sounds great! Thanks for the entry!

Lori said...

great giveaway, thanks for the opportunity.

Unknown said...

Those bars sound so yummy I will have to buy them at the store if I don't win. And that caramel lotion looks wonderful.
shellbell212 at gmail.com

Jacqueline in Atlanta said...

Chocolate is a wonderful thing! Thanks for having the giveaway!

Anonymous said...

I never turn down a chance at free food. Thanks.
Heidi
sweet_soul_sistermi@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

This looks like such a tasty prize!

Thank you!
jen
mariettaseller(AT)yahoo(dot)com

janetfaye said...

Thank you!

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

Jinxy and Me said...

Yummmmmmmy.....Thanks for the giveaway!

Cjnedrow said...

Thanks for the giveaway!
cjnedrow@gmail.com

Peggy said...

Count me in,I want chocolate for breakfast!!

Tammy said...

What a lovely prize! chocolate and chex together - yummy!

Unknown said...

I would love to win one of these! By the way your Blog look is fabulous!

The Power of Housewife Word of Mouth

Linda said...

What an awesome basket. Thanks

Betty C said...

Thanks for a delicious giveaway.

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 204   Newer› Newest»