Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fall TV


I was just thinking of all the things that I love about fall. From the colors of fall (browns, oranges, etc.) to the scents of fall (pumpkins, spiced apples, etc.), it's really the BEST season of all.


Another really cool thing about fall is the beginning of Fall TV! Yep, fall TV. I'm enjoying watching some new shows on TV now. During the summer we hardly watch TV because we are usually outside playing. Some of my favorite shows this year are:
*Brothers & Sisters



*Desperate Housewives


*Lipstick Jungle


*Grey's Anatomy


*Dancing with the Stars




I also like Boston Legal and CSI Miami but have only watched Boston Legal.
What are your favorite TV shows??

6 comments:

Snowbird said...

Well, except for Lipstick Jungle, I watch all of the ones you mentioned. I also like Pushing Daisies, Eli Stone, The Mentalist, ER. I could go on and on. Do you get the idea that I watch a lot of TV?? LOL

Linda said...

Love the Biggest Loser and Jon & Kate plus 8. I also like to watch Dancing with the Stars. Most the time I only get to see part of my favorite shows because I am running kiddos everywhere and I don't have t-vo or dvr,I know gasp. I am behind the times very behind.:0
Blessings,
Linda

Some Like it Southern said...

Love Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anantomy, Cold Case and Without a Trace - even though I haven't caught the last two yet this season. But I love Boston Legal - it's hands down my favorite show!

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

I love Desperate Housewives and CSI Miami too! I love fall TV shows but never seem to have enough time to watch.

Enjoy your week!

Heidi Zawisza said...

You smut watcher you!!!!! ha!ha!...JK!!!! I have a few of my own guilty pleasures!!!!!!
Anyways, I left you something at my blog!

The Golf Widow said...

All those and too many more. Glad to know someone else LOVES TV! Brothers and sisters keeps me rolling...I have 3 sisters and I think Sally is my mom! Samantha Who is another funny show.