
A couple of weeks ago I posted about a Christmas Swap that I had joined from ClemsonGirl and the Coach. It was a lot of fun to go out and shop for my swap partner. Today I received my swap gift from Margaret at Some Like it Southern. I love it! It's a beautiful pewter ornament tray with three Christmas themed tea towels! So beautiful. I had to take a picture of the wrapping paper with it because it was just as precious! Wrapped in a red and black gingham tissue then wrapped in clear cello wrap and tied with red and green rafia! All tied with a beautiful pewter cross ornament! Just gorgeous!
I love it Margaret! Thank you so much!!
2 comments:
That is so nice! I am relatively new to blogging, and I started following Clemsongirl AFTER the swap partners were assigned! So Sad! That would have been so much fun!
I am thrilled to know that you loved your gift!
I loved my too! Thank you for all the sweet "M" items!
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment