Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Polar Express

I'm sorry for being MIA lately. I'm working on a Polar Express themed celebration for my daughter's class on Friday. We have tickets, bells, and coloring sheets already. I need help with themed snacks...........any ideas?

5 comments:

Ansbaughmom said...

I love that movie-definately hot chocolate-well maybe semi-warm for that age. Not sure food wise-maybe something pepperminty or chocolate covered pretzels-just a thought. Sounds like fun. Good luck!

Beth said...

What about bell shaped cookies or something rolled in coconut for a snowy effect?

Pink, Green, and Southern said...

I am trying really hard to remember the movie, but I can't. I know it's a book too...but maybe they could wear their pajamas because the boy in the movie is wearing his?

Heidi Zawisza said...

Obviously I have been out of blog world for quite some time, because I am just now seeing your Christmas background. LOVE IT!

Meg said...

Hi There! In my class, we will be studying the Polar Express too! (2nd Grade) If you have any cute ideas..please share!

We will be drinking hot coco and eating nougats (heresy's with almonds)

Hope the lesson is a success!