Wow, has it been a year already! I just started blogging last December and my first post was the tour of 2007~ it's hard to believe that we are here a year later! I love BooMama's tour because it is fun to look at all the beautiful homes around the country and to get ideas for decorating!
I love this tour because I love the holiday's and I love to decorate. I have to admit that this year I didn't really feel like decorating for some reason. I scaled down the way that I decorate but it's still pretty festive. I'm actually taking a break from wrapping gifts so that I can join in on the tour. :)
I hope you enjoy the tour of my home. Please leave a comment and say hi........I'm looking forward to visiting your home too.
As you walk into my home this is my foyer table in the entry way. This table is decorated for every season, it's fun to have that festive spirit as you walk in the front door.
This little tidbit is hanging on my wall. The candies are actually placed on velcro and have been eaten one day at a time, but this is how it looked at the beginning of the month.

This is my dining room table centerpiece. The farmer's basket is great for seasonal display's as well. Last year I hung my ornaments on my light piece. But this year I didn't feel like doing that and my daughter started to play with the ornaments and put them in my greenery. I liked the look so I let her finish. Not too bad for a 5 year old, huh!

And finally our Christmas tree. I tried something different this year by streaming ribbons down the tree. It looks better in person but I'm not totally into it either. I am thinking about buying some of the Christmas nets to wrap around the tree. The kids like this so I'm not changing it this year.

I hope you enjoyed your tour of my holiday decorations. Please visit BooMama for some more wonderful tours.
May you be blessed with the Glory of God this holiday season and into the coming year!
25 comments:
Great decorating, your home looks so inviting! Merry Christmas!!
Everything looks so pretty! Merry Christmas!
Love your dining room centerpiece and your tree is beautiful. Merry Christmas!
Thanks for the wonderful tour! I really like the ribbon down the tree! I'm seeing a lot of ribbon this year, either down the tree or wrapped around it; next year I'll have to experiment with that. And I really like your foyer table. Congrats on one year of blogging and thanks again! Merry Christmas!
Everything looks great! Like you, for some reason I just couldn't get into decorating this year... maybe next year will be a better year! Merrry christmas and thanks for sharing!
Your advent calendar is so unique and I love it.
Lovely tree, too!
Thanks for the tour. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Very pretty, AND you have wrapped presents under the tree!
I love your entry-way table! Such a festive greeting!
I love your advent calendar (velcro... what a GREAT idea).
Everything looks so lovely, your tree is simply gorgeous but I was so drawn to the first table. Oh my, so very pretty.
Merry Christmas, Kiy
Fun and festive! Thanks for sharing your home with us.
Merry Christmas!
I love your advent calendar!! I love anything with candy!! I may have to steal *borrow* that one!!
Thanks for sharing your home!
Thanks for the tour...Merry Christmas! :)
just beautiful!Merry Christmas!!xoxo
Gorgeous...I love the candy countdown until Christmas...love your entry table. How fun!
Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year to you!
I also got to set up my Christmas village for the first time this year! I love them!
Everything looks beautiful!
I love your table that you decorate for all seasons! So festive. Thank you for sharing.
Have a very Merry Christmas!
It all looks beautiful! I love that countdown calendar! Did you make it?
I love the Farmers basket on the table! The entry table is very nice too!
Merry Christmas!
The farmers' market basket is a terrific idea for decorating all through the year. It looks so festive on your table. :)
And I like your village, I have one too. Yours is charming!
Jennifer, I actually LOVE the ribbons hanging from the tree, it's beautiful!!
And yes, about your comment to do a house tour....that would be fun! After the new year you should "orchastrate" it!!! I will participate!!!!!I would love to browse homes from my computer...how fun!
ps. obviously I don't know how to spell.......
Love the 12 days of Christmas -- candy is a great idea! Happy Holidays!
Love your homemade Christmas countdown calendar!!!
Visiting from Boomama's site.
Post a Comment