Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Bachelor





So who watched the Bachelor last night? I have to admit that I liked Jason last year when he was on the Bachelorette. I couldn't believe that Deanna picked Jesse. Nothing wrong with Jesse, he just didn't seem 'her type'. Now that they are broken up, I see on the previews that she is on the Bachelor apparently trying to woo Jason back. I hope not!


Did you have any favorites from the girls? I liked a few of the girls............


Stephanie.............I think she's a good match with Jason. Her little girl would be cute playing with Ty.


Melissa is another good choice. She seems down to earth, fun.
Any choices that you liked?

2 comments:

Snowbird said...

I was thinking Stephanie too. And I hope to heck he gives DeAnna the boot. She blew it last time and obviously realizes that now.

Anonymous said...

I like Stephanie too but I also like Nickki (I think that she was the Dallas Cowboy cheerleader)?? I can't believe I still watch this show...do you watch Mama's Boys on NBC??