Saturday, January 24, 2009

Cool Scout tote giveaway!

Isn't this tote the cutest! Well, this is a giveaway over at Whitney Caroline Design's blog.

You can enter to win a SCOUT Deano Tote Bag! The winner gets to choose between two styles: Black and Pink Damask or my personal favorite, Pink and Green Damask!

4 comments:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Oh my goodness...how cute is that? I love the pink/black one.

Becky said...

Hi Jennifer;

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Stop by and visit anytime.

How cute are those totes. I'm headed over to sign up.

Becky said...

I started flying when I was 50. I know....a little over the hill. LOL!!! I noticed you like Taylor Swift. Did you read my post last week on Flight Attendant Friday? Taylor was on one of my flights and I had my pic taken with her. She is a living doll.

Jessica said...

Those are cute totes!!