Today while checking out Swaggrabbers blog, I saw that there were some online coupons that expired today. I had 5 of them so I went to CVS with my hubby and son. We all did some shopping...........actually I shopped and gave them the coupon and the item to buy! I did end up spending some money but everything that I bought I needed, so that's a good thing! Here's the breakdown:
- Transaction 1:
- Gold Emblem 24 pack of bottled water $5.99
- minus CVS $3 coupon
- Out of pocket $2.99
- Transaction 2:
- CVS 64 oz. fabric softner $3.99
- minus CVS $3 coupon
- Out of pocket $.99
- Transaction 3:
- CVS pack of napkins (count of 250) $3.49
- minus CVS $3 coupon
- Out of pocket $.49
- Transaction 4:
- CVS 50 oz. HE laundry detergent BOGO $5.49
- minus CVS $3 coupon
- Out of pocket $2.49
- Transaction 5:
- CVS cotton sponges (bonus pack of 3 with 100 each) $3.49
- minus CVS $3 coupon
- Received $1 extra buck
- Made money of 51 cents~
Total spent: $8.45
Total saved: $20.49
Yippee!
No comments:
Post a Comment