
Update: Harper was instead flown to Tulsa, OK where they are placing her on a heart/lung bypass machine for several days. Scott and his parents are there and Kelly and her parents will hopefully be there sometime today. God is answering our prayers and Harper's condition is improving so DON'T STOP PRAYING!!!
Harper Brown Stamps was born at 7:03 PM. She weighed 9lb and 12oz.She is having some trouble breathing, so they have taken her to the NICU to check her heart. They have had to incubate her - they are doing tests to see what's going on.Also, Kelly lost a lot of blood in delivery and has really low blood pressure. We would really appreciate your prayers for both mother and daughter.
You can visit Kelly's blog at: http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/
Please lift both Harper and her mommy, Kelly up with your prayers.
3 comments:
Thanks for visiting my blog yesterday! I answered your question on my blog, but realized that was probably silly since you may not read it--so thought I'd leave it for you here, too. As far as the free cosmetics, it doesn't look like you need any documentation at all. However, I think that's why they are only providing one item, regardless of how many companies/stores you bought the cosmetics from. So, if you bought cosmetics from a number of different companies, just look thru that list of the products they will be giving away and pick the one that's most interesting to you! Fun, huh? :)
Thanks for visiting my blog and for praying for Baby Harper. That is one precious and faithful family! I'm so glad that she is showing improvement - God is Good!
That story is so sad. I admire her faithfulness. I love reading her blog and have been just floored all weekend about the scary situation. I'll surely keep praying!
Post a Comment