
I have been blogging for a little over a year now. I have enjoyed reading other blogs and learning about different products. From the blogs I've learned more about menu planning, using coupons, trying different products, and different stores! It's all good! I have also been able to be 'in on' some of the blog writer's most treasured moments.........marriage, engagement, babies, graduation, etc.
So today, I received a really cool blog award from one of my favorite blog's, Pink, Green & Southern! How cool is that!
The award states: "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
So without further adu........
So without further adu........
These are all blogs that I visit as often as possible. When I get a little down time and the peeps are asleep, you'll find me checking in on my blog friends. I would also include Pink, Green & Southern on my list too, but I wasn't sure if I could gift this award back to her. But she is one of my fave's too!
Thanks for making blogging so much fun!!!
3 comments:
aaaaawwwwww you are TOO sweet! Thanks:)
Maybe I will actually blog again soon! HA!
Thanks so much for giving me such a great award. I'll share it with my bloggy community soon and spread the love too.
Mel
Sweet, sweet girl!! Thank you! You uplift me in so many ways. : )
Post a Comment