Sunday, January 11, 2009

Personalize Fruit Roll ups GiveAway~

I don't know about your kids, but my kids love these fruit roll-ups! We try to keep some in the pantry for snacks and I usually will get them for Halloween or cheerleading snacks. Well, a few weeks ago I was given the awesome opportunity to try out personalized fruit roll ups! I was pretty excited, but I think my kids were even more excited! My son's birthday is coming up the end of January and he asked if we could personalize the roll ups with info for his birthday, so I said sure!

The ordering process was so easy! You can upload a picture to the roll up and change the wording on it. They come in a box of 30 and are so adorable! I love them! We are going to be using them for snacks at my son's birthday party in two weeks. He's pretty excited and has made me promise not to tell anyone what is on 'his special treats'!

The best thing is My Fruit Roll-Ups is offering a FREE box to one of you! All you have to do is just reply and leave me a comment. I will close the contest on Friday at 9:00 a.m. and will announce the winner shortly thereafter.

Basics of the giveaway---US mailing address, must leave me your email if you don't have a blog so I can't ahold of you. Please refer people to this great giveaway. If you do, then reply back again telling me that you did, so that you get an extra entry in the giveaway!

Have a great Monday!

14 comments:

Kelly said...

OH so neat - I would love to win those!
I'll put this on my blog sometime today!

Ansbaughmom said...

Oh that is so cool!! My kids would love these!! Enter me please!!

LadyBug-Kellie said...

How fun! I would love to get some for Valentine's Day or a b-day coming up in February!

Anonymous said...

Wow - that sounds fun! Pick Me, Pick Me!!!

lerinleigh said...

My husband is a fruit-snack-aholic! We would love these!

Jessica said...

T.J. Maxx girlfriend!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my son would love this and what a fun thing to do as a family! Thanks.

chericehodges@gmail.com

The Hat Chick said...

Found you today and these look like so much fun! Check my blog for a giveaway too.

Bug said...

My daughter would love them! Her B-Day is coming so the B-Day roll ups would be great!
Thanks!

Mags said...

My kids would go nuts if they received these by post. :)

Danielle said...

How fun are these! Please enter me.

ldsmom2201 at yahoo dot com
http://juanshappywife.blogspot.com
http://homeschoolunitstudies.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh how neat! My kids would love personalized fruit roll ups!! I look forward to the chance to win!

Jen said...

my kids would love this (especially since I keep forgetting their snacks lol) Thanks fo the chance

Pink, Green, and Southern said...

Good job on the song! It's one of my favorites!!

I left you something on my blog!