Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Coolest Camera!

A few weeks back I was searching and searching for a good compact camera. I needed one to keep in my purse with me when I find the 'unexpected' photo opportunity with the kids, work, or whatever. I have one of the Canon Rebel's which I do really like but it can be cumbersome sometimes.






So I checked with a PR Rep that I know and she had a co-worker that happened to have a Casio EX-Z9 that I could use and do a review of..........yippee! It arrived in the mail and I was having so much fun learning all the features of this camera. In my posts I will be using this new camera as it can be uploaded to my computer. Another really cool feature is that you can do a little slide show of your pictures and when you do it plays music in the background! How cool is that? My daughter loved that. Plus you have the ability to upload to YouTube! I haven't tried that yet but I plan on taking some pics of the kid's riding their dirt bikes and letting them upload it to YouTube! I'll be sure to post a link so you can see it. Oh and one of the best features is the widescreen view on the back of the camera.




From the Casio Website:


No matter if you’re taking photos of your family at the park or your friends at a concert, with 8.1 megapixels and 3x optical zoom, the EX-Z9 brings together everything a novice photographer needs.


Look for more pictures coming soon!!!

4 comments:

Mags said...

My mom received this camera for Xmas. I love the color, and the features too. She had me tutoring her on its features last week before she left on her 10-day Caribbean cruise this past Friday. I can't wait to see her pictures.

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Looks cool! I love the pink. I have a small Canon that I love because I can stick it in my pocket when I'm on field trips or at a ballgame...dont' underestimate small things! LOL!

Pink, Green, and Southern said...

I am super jealous! I wanted a pink camera so I bought a Kodak one and gave my old HP one to my brother. Big mistake. The Kodak one takes TERRIBLE pictures. It looks cute, but not good picures.

I hope you enjoy your camera!

Jessica said...

That pink color is so fun and girly!