Sunday, March 1, 2009

Take a Spa Break today!


I'm so tickled to have this give-away! One reason is that everyone will 'win' because there is a coupon code below for these AWESOME bars and the other is that someone will win this great gift basket! A few days ago I had the pleasure of receiving a sample basket of Fiber One and these bars are delicious! I had to run some errands on Saturday morning and didn't have time to sit long enough to eat breakfast. So I pulled out one of the mocha bars and left for the grocery store. I was so impressed! These bars are so tasty.


New Fiber One Chocolate Mocha Chewy Bars combine a rich chocolate taste and smooth coffee flavor with the benefits of fiber in one delicious snack. Each great tasting, chewy bar provides 35% of the recommended daily fiber intake and also is a good source of calcium. Did you know:


Fiber can help you satisfy your appetite and manage your weight


Research suggests that people who have high fiber intakes tend to have healthier body weights

Fiber can help keep your digestive system on track


9 out of 10 Americans aren’t getting the recommended amount of fiber


Do you want to know if you are getting enough fiber? Check out the Fiber-O-Meter at:



Fiber One is now offering a $1.35 off downloadable coupon for one box of Fiber One Chewy Bars available at:



I'm thrilled to announce that I am able to give THREE of these Fiber One Chocolate Mocha Chewy Bars Spa Break Gift Baskets out this week! . In this basket, you will receive a coupon for a free box of Fiber One Chocolate Mocha Chewy Bars rather than the actual snack bars, a bath pillow, chocolate scented soap, lotion and bath salts, and a coffee scented candle.
What do you need to do? Very easy..........
1. Post me a comment letting me know your favorite Fiber One chewy bar flavor or why you are in need of a little Spa Break! (1 entry)
2. Become a follower of my blog (1 entry) -- Just email me once you've signed up!
Now, isn't that easy!
I will take all entries thru Friday, March 6 at midnight. I will then choose a winner on Saturday morning and announce it here on my blog.
Good Luck!

12 comments:

Beth said...

Wow. Jennifer that's a great giveaway. How do you come across these? BTW, I'm glad you've come over to the "dark-side"--the land of the crazy coupon clippers LOL! I don't have a CVS or Walgreens nearby so I miss out on a lot of those deals (although I will be making the trek to Wags for the diaper deal next week :). But my grocery store doubles coupons, so I'm able to score some pretty good deals there. I hope you and your family are doing well. All is well here. Nathan is turning three this week!!! We celebrated this weekend w/ Brian's parents and next weekend my parents are coming (and then Brian and I are getting away one last time before the baby comes). Still working 2 days a week at SDI, but not sure what will happen in the fall. Anyway, gotta get going--today is grocery day! :)

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Who can't use more fiber in their diet? I'm all for making it easy and these bars seem perfect for that. Wonder if they have a non-chocolate flavor since I'm not a fan of chocolate.

Fun giveaway!

Kristen said...

I would love to try these bars. I would probably pick anything with chocolate, but chocolate with raisins would be my favorite. Thanks for the giveaway!
Kristen.Lee17@gmail.com

Linda said...

My current diet of fast foods and candy do not contain the high fiber that I so long to incorporate into my daily life. (smiling because that pretty much is my diet lately) Please pick me and I will love any one you choose.
Blessings,
Linda

Anonymous said...

I've never tried these bars, so I can't honestly say I have a favorite flavor. But the chocolate mocha sounds delicious. I could use a spa break because winter is getting really long here in North Dakota! Thanks for sponsoring this fun giveaway.
bkittie@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Great contest. I love Fiber One bars, especially the chocolate ones. I have yet to try to mocha ones, but I want to. I could use a spa break I have been really busy with school and work.

Thanks!

Ashley Sinatra
ashleyxox720@msn.com

Connie said...

Looks great. I like all of the fiber one bars I have tasted so far. If I had to pick just one I guess it would be oats and chocolate.

Diane said...

I am sooo in need of a spa break! I am a mom to 3 very needy little boys as well as a husband. Not to mention our house was robbed this weekend and now my oldest is scared of the "monsters" and sleeping on my bedroom floor. This is an awesome giveaway! It could be my birthday present! Thanks for the chance to win!

diane@diane-anderson.com

Bovee Family said...

I have only ever had the chocolate chip flavor. I would love a spa break! With three little ones, one on the way, living in an 850 square foot house with no basement and no garage, and wanting to slip away to another room...our house is too small to sneak away somewhere. A break would be nice!

Unknown said...

Any flavor with chocolate is my favorite!!

Danielle

Jeanette said...

I like the mocha flavor and I could use a little spa time!
roberts(dot)jeanette(at)gmail(dot)com

ABCD Diaries said...

i love the oats and honey fiber one bars:) thanks!
christinbanda@yahoo.com