Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Keeping Your Head Above Water

Just popping in to say that I am still here. So much going on right now and I'm just trying to keep my head above water. This economy is certainly hitting us hard as a small business owner.

If you are so inclined please say a prayer for us as we struggle thru this mess. I really would appreciate any and all prayers.

7 comments:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Hang in there...I will pray. I think the economy is hitting everyone hard, but yeah, you're probably getting the brunt of it.

Linda said...

I will certainly pray for you! These really are tough times.
Blessings,
Linda

Ansbaughmom said...

You will be in my prayers!!

Pink, Green, and Southern said...

I've been thinking about you. I hope everything is going alright!

Linda said...

Still praying for you. We just got news of more layoffs at husbands work not sure yet if he is one of them.
Blessings,
Linda

ilovepink said...

I will definitely say a prayer. We both own our own businesses so, I know what you mean! When you have unneeded stress in your life, it is sooo very hard to hold your tongue. I really have to pray hard and play reward games to make it through family in law gatherings! Ugh! I will say a prayer for you in this area too! Ha!

Pink, Green, and Southern said...

I want you to keep reading...but you forgot your email address! just email it to me: kec585@gmail.com!