Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Double coupons at Kmart~

Our local Kmart finally participated in the double coupon days this week! I went on Sunday and am planning on going again tomorrow. They had a ton of great items available and I was lucky to have coupons for the items that I wanted! The basic rules are that they only allow 25 coupons with one shopping trip and that all coupons valued at $2 and under are doubled. So a $2 coupon takes $4 off! Woo Hoo

I bought everything in the picture above for $30.53. I was (and still am) pretty excited about this trip to the store.

I love saving money at the store, don't you?

3 comments:

Pink, Green, and Southern said...

That is a great price for all of that stuff!!! I never even look at coupons...I really should start doing that!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

You did AWESOME. My kids, however, would turn their nose up if I came home with Scott toilet paper. They're so picky.

Linda said...

I don't believe you! You have to be telling a story here... that is awesome that you got all that for that price. :)