Saturday, January 19, 2008

Grown up blogger!


I am so excited! I feel just like a grown up blogger now! I have seen all sorts of wonderful blogs from others and when I started mine in December, I had hoped for a 'grown up blog'. I do use a template, which is ok for me right now, because I like it. LOL

Then one day I was over at my blogging friend, Jessica's, blog and browsed some of her friend's blogs and came across Brande's. I love her work and was so thrilled when she said she'd do a header for my blog! I love it. It's exactly the way I like with the colors I like. Do you see a trend with the brown and blue! LOL

Thank you Brande for the awesome header to our blog! We love it!!

9 comments:

B said...

I'm really glad you love it!! It may be one of my favorites I've done so far!! I love the brown & pop color blue!

Staci said...

Thank you for your comment. Yours looks great too! Brandy does awesome work!

Jessica said...

Beautiful header! I'm so glad you have gotten to know Brandy through the blogging world. She is the sweetest, most beautiful girl, and very talented to boot! : )

Jamie said...

Your website looks great. That is such a cute header.

Thanks for visiting our site.

a boy a girl and a pug said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I just love your blog design oh and the new bedding looks adorable. I love the chocolate/blue look. Be sure to show us a finished pic!

Kelly said...

Looks so cute!!!!!!

The Hickmans said...

I love your new look!! Isn't Brandy awesome?! I wanted to thank you for your sweet comment on my blog- I'm glad you found it. :)

Mel said...

This is a really cute layout! The colors are my favorite! Thanks for coming by and visiting!

Jenn said...

Your site looks really nice. I like how the header looks like a scrapbook page.