Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A little something fun..........

I was so excited this afternoon when I popped over at Mer's blog, Life at 7000 feet, and saw she did a little meme and it seemed like fun, especially since I have drawn a blank as to what to write about. LOL

What time did you get up this morning? 6:00.

Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds.

Last movie you saw in the theater? Enchanted.

What is your favorite TV show? Dancing with the Stars........on reruns I love Beverly Hills 90210

What did you eat for Breakfast? nothing :o(

What is your middle name? Diann

What food do you dislike? okra

What is your favorite CD at the moment? I don't have a favorite right now......I'm actually enjoying a medley of tunes from my iPod list

What kind of car do you drive? A mini-van

Favorite sandwich? BLT.....just bacon, lettuce, and tomato on toasted white or wheat bread--no mayo or anything else

What characteristics do you despise? ignorance........it's actually something that I have been battling this week. Someone close to us has claimed ignorance on something and it's turning out to be a bigger deal then I had even thought! UGH

Favorite item of clothing? Jeans shorts, tees, and slides

If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? Australia or Alaskan cruise

What color is your bathroom? burnt red and tan

Favorite brand of clothing? LL Bean

Where would you retire? Oh how fun! LOL I would love a place in Colorado (overlooking the mountains), one in St. Simon's Island GA (on the beach), and one in Maine (off the coast).

Most memorable birthday? I don't really remember many, LOL. If I had to guess I'd say my 21st.

Favorite sport to watch? football, especially the Florida Gators

When is your birthday? August 8

Are you a morning or a night person? A night person.........I get more stuff done when everyone is asleep.

What is your shoe size? 8

What did you want to be when you were little? Engineer.....LOL

What are you today? Wife and mom.

What is your favorite candy? sugar babies.........but I can't eat them anymore. :o(

Your favorite flower? magnolia

What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? this Friday when we leave for Gatlinburg

What are you listening to right now? Beverly Hills 90210 on SoapNet

What was the last thing you ate? pizza rolls

Do you wish on stars? yes, but I've only seen one

If you were a crayon, what color would you be? petal pink

What is your pet peeve? hmmm so many, but one would be people who have blaring music in their cars. Like do they NOT hear their own songs! Ugh!

Last person you spoke to on the phone? Hubby

Favorite soft drink? Sprite

Favorite restaurant? Outback and Red Lobster

Hair Color? Brown (and badly in need of some fresh highlights)

Favorite day of the year? the first day of summer vacation (so I can sleep in........LOL)

What was your favorite toy as a child? my Barbie jet

Summer or winter? Summer if I had to choose from those two, but my favorite is fall (football fall!)

Hugs or kisses? I like both, especially from my kids

Chocolate or vanilla? depends

When was the last time you cried? watching Oprah today with the woman who had hoarded so much that it was unbelievable.

What is under your bed? A few pictures that I don't want to hang up but don't want to get rid of.

Who is the friend you’ve had the longest? Cheryl and Elise

What did you do last night? Took my daughter to ballet class and then watched Dancing with the Stars

Favorite smell? fresh laundry

What are you afraid of? snakes, bridges, heights, spiders

How many keys on your key ring? 2

Favorite day of the week? the weekend.........LOL

How many states have you lived in? Two-California (first 6 months of my life) and Florida

Do you make friends easily? Yes, I think so

How many words did spell check have to correct? none

Anyone else want to join in on the fun? Please let me know, I'd love to see what you wrote.

Have a great Wednesday!

3 comments:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Fun! We have a lot in common don't we?

The Hickmans said...

That was neat to read! I would love to join in, but I have like 50 posts I've been waiting to post, since I was without a computer for so long. :)

Shelly said...

Fun! I thought your favorite smell was funny (fresh laundry)...having 2 boys and a girl as well, I understand that one! LOL!