
Woo Hoo! Tomorrow is a day off of school and it feels like an extra holiday day for me! I actually get to sleep in some and not rush around in the morning getting three kids ready for school! Yoo Hoo!
We have just finished our spring break plans too. We have decided to go up to Gatlinburg for the week. It was a toss, honestly, between Gatlinburg and the beach. But with the weather on the 'cool side' we knew the water would be chilly and so we are heading north! I'm pretty excited about it and so are the kids. The only thing I am dreading is the drive. A friend of mine told me that she got some awesome last minute rates to fly so I'll be checking out airlines daily till we leave. I sure would love to fly up and save the long drive. LOL
Is anyone else just as shocked that Easter weekend is upon us? I can't believe it at all. The kids came home from school today with the cutest Easter baskets from their teachers. We are heading over to my parents for Easter brunch on Sunday. Our church holds two different Easter services.....one Saturday night and one Sunday super early. So we are going to the Saturday night service. It should be another great musical event. They do a fabulous job and it's so enlightening!

We have just finished our spring break plans too. We have decided to go up to Gatlinburg for the week. It was a toss, honestly, between Gatlinburg and the beach. But with the weather on the 'cool side' we knew the water would be chilly and so we are heading north! I'm pretty excited about it and so are the kids. The only thing I am dreading is the drive. A friend of mine told me that she got some awesome last minute rates to fly so I'll be checking out airlines daily till we leave. I sure would love to fly up and save the long drive. LOL
Is anyone else just as shocked that Easter weekend is upon us? I can't believe it at all. The kids came home from school today with the cutest Easter baskets from their teachers. We are heading over to my parents for Easter brunch on Sunday. Our church holds two different Easter services.....one Saturday night and one Sunday super early. So we are going to the Saturday night service. It should be another great musical event. They do a fabulous job and it's so enlightening!

Have a wonderful Easter weekend~
3 comments:
What pretty eggs. I boiled the eggs but my dog ate the packaging and therefore no directions. Oh well maybe next year.
Happy Easter!
Blessings,
Linda
Hey Girl- I finally got my computer back! Glad you all had a happy Easter!
Love those eggs, they're so colorful!
Post a Comment