Saturday, June 21, 2008

Fool's Gold


Today was somewhat a relaxing day. It started off rainy and windy and I spent most of the day cleaning the house and doing laundry. Usually on Friday nights we'll order a pizza and watch a movie, well last night (Friday) the kids wanted to watch Camp Rock on Disney and I watched the Daytime Emmy Awards. I don't have the time to watch the shows, but I do like reading about what goes on within each of these fictional towns. My hubby laughs about the shows but I always considered it a release from what is going on in our lives to live thru the character's experiences. Somewhat like a movie, if you will.
Well, tonight we sat down and watched Fool's Gold. I saw some previews and watched an interview with Oprah a few months back. Plus I adore my boy Matthew! LOL The movie was quite good. Lots of action and a romance to boot! The boys were laughing because they didn't think this was 'my type of movie'. ROFL
One of the neat things was the previews of upcoming movies. I am anxious to see the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants part 2 and Mama Mia! They both look fantastic!

3 comments:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

I'm dying to see Mama Mia! I'll check Fool's Gold out soon. I love Kate Hudson and Matthew M!

Heidi Zawisza said...

I'm waving and your not waving back!! where are you?? ha!ha!
Anyways, Hi! We are in Altamonte Springs.
Hope you are having a good week!

Jessica said...

I'm so behind the times... I need to see Fool's Gold!!! : )